Pages

Friday, March 9, 2018

Math Test Reflection

WALT: Reflect on what we should do, and improve on next time we do math in class. In class our teacher has given us students, a test that we worked online. After the test we reflected on what was easy and what was hard. We also reflected on what we could do, and improve on with our math work next time. I enjoyed this because it was nice to challenge it was also really hard, but at least I go to notice as always work isn't always going to be easy in life. Work is about challenging yourself with things you haven't tried before, that you think you wouldn't of tried before. I have gotten better at challenging and trying, but even though I don't always get my work done or either get some of my work incorrect at least I have learnt something new. My work is about to always try and challenge yourself with every new possible thing in every working problems. 

1 comment: