Pages

Friday, March 9, 2018

School Values Goals

WALT: Remind ourselves on what we have to be like in and out around school. In class we wrote the meaning to us in each value. (Rangimarie - Peace, Tukumarie - Tolerance, Manakitanga - caring for others, Ako - Learning, Whanaungatanga - Building positive relationships.) I enjoyed this lesson because, I think it was a good idea for miss Komor and miss Aireen to make us work on the meaning of each value, and what it means to us also what we would do to show this value. I have gotten better at showing the values after knowing what the English meaning of each value in Maori mean't. I have also gotten better at this because, I know how to show and react to all values. I've shown that I can do this by practicing and writing what i can do and improve on every time. My work is about how can we show and do the right things to show these values in and out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment