Pages

Friday, March 9, 2018

Technology

WALT: Make food in technology, and follow the exact instructions that we are given from the teacher. We are learning to cook because, it's important for us to know how cook in the future. And it's also important because, it's so that we are ready and organised for our grown up lives. I have enjoyed cooking food, my most favorite was to eat the cupcakes at the end. In this way I think I've been getting better at this because, i'm starting to learn how to cook more and more food, i'm also being able to make this at home when ever we have the ingredients, anytime I feel like eating this or that. Had no problems making these cupcakes, correctly made with the right amount of things I needed in it to make it come out perfectly made. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Star I really like the way you have told us how it's important to cook and wrote down the ingredients and how you would cook this whenever you have the ingredients at home.

    ReplyDelete