Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Manaiakalani Festival


Manaiakalani Festival

W.A.L.T: Learn new things from eachother.

Today our school Tamaki Primary had went to the Manaiakalani festival, posted in Sylvia Hoyts. As we watched the videos each schools had made, my eye had caught interest. The video that I had really enjoyed, was Point England's video, It was called the Rubbish monster. It caught my interest as soon as soon the girls had chucked their rubbish on the ground. At first I was like, "What the heck, why would they even trash their own environment." Wouldn't they feel ashamed for trashing their own school. But as the video kept going it started turning up a level. What did I learn from this, I learnt how to not litter. I also liked our two videos that were made from our school, and those ones were the "kindness." and "T.E.A.M." What did i get out of these two videos was to work as a T.E.A.M and to be kind. Being can get someone along way, even just a smile makes get people along way.

No comments:

Post a Comment