Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

Math's Reflection

Math's Reflection.
W.A.L.T: Add, double, subtract and divide decimals.

Today we have been working on our math's sheet. Lately we have been working on decimals. We have to be able to understand our place value, double, division, addition and subtraction with decimals. I've been workin on with the math's grid. I have enjoyed doing the grid because, Every question i had to answer, i had to colour it with a colour. And when i finished working on the grid, it turned out to be a butterfly. I've enjoy decimals because, I'm actually starting to understand decimals. For me its just like as if you got money. This has had made a big impact on me because, before I never knew how to do decimals. I was really shocking, for example I wouldn't even know how to do, "11.4 + 3.1". Thanks to Ms. komor and Ms. Aireen.


No comments:

Post a Comment