Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

Opinions

Opinions
W.AL.T: Give our own full opinions about pests

Earlier this morning we have been working with Ms. Treena. Ms. Treena had given us something really someting to argue our opinion about. We were talking about what animals were that endangered our environment. And this is what we had had to write our agree or disagree our opinion on,


My opinion to Nature Watcher was... 

Dear Nature Watcher,

I strongly disagree with you. I disagree with your opinion because, it wouldn't make our environment any better. If we were to respect these "Pest", they would still effect our environment and endanger our native. And can we do anything for them to stop doing this!? I believe not.

I enjoyed writing my opinion because, I hope this person understands my me.

If you were too give your opinion to Nature Watcher what would it be? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment